Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Hanson Soft Water sells, installs and services Microline Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) Drinking Water Systems—bottled water quality at your kitchen sink. A Reverse Osmosis drinking water system effectively reduce harmful contaminants turning everyday tap water into the water that nature intended for us to drink. Let the water experts at Hanson Soft Water install a new Reverse Osmosis drinking water system for you today!
How Does MICROLINE® Reverse Osmosis System Work?
The "R.O." of the Microline® System is the secret. "R.O." is Reverse Osmosis. This is the natural process, which sets the foundation of Microline Reverse Osmosis Systems. It may sound technical, but osmosis is a natural, organic phenomenon, a process that occurs in nature on a continuous basis. Vegetation, like trees, plants and flowers attain their nutrients by using osmosis to draw water from the soil.
The pressure from a household tap forces water through a Microline semipermeable membrane. This membrane separates the everyday household water at the molecular level. The membrane acts like a filter to isolate the contaminants, reducing them so that the water becomes purer, Reverse Osmosis water, with substantially reduced dissolved solids and contaminants. This cleaner, purer, refined water is then stored in a holding tank, ready at your convenience.
Another Microline® innovative technology. With the unique features of a Microline R.O. System, the quality is evident in the finest of details, the smallest of parts, and naturally. . .in the water. The Microline R.O. System contains the patented manifold plate which directs the flow of water through each of the filtration steps. The manifold design simplifies as it enhances the system by eliminating the need for individual connections between filtration stages.
The Microline R.O. System is designed to produce worry-free R.O. water with less waste. When the holding tank is full, the automatic shut-off device is triggered and signals the system to automatically cease production until more water is needed. These technologies have been the secret: to the success of the Microline R.O. System. With 50 years of water treatment experience behind the Microline name, there is a long-standing tradition of excellence and quality.
Which Reverse Osmosis System is Right For You?
Microline® offers two choices, both featuring its sophisticated membrane technology:
- Cellulose Triacetate Membrane (C.T.A.) is the original R.O. technology, offering you an economical solution to your water needs. Keep in mind, it should he used on chlorinated (municipal) water because its organic nature is vulnerable to bacterial attack.
- Thin Film Composite Membrane (T.F.C.) is the more advanced technology of the two, producing even better drinking water at an even faster rate. Since T.EC. membranes are not chlorine-resistant, the advanced Microline T.EC. system features a sediment-carbon prefilter. This specialized prefilter prevents any chlorine from entering the membrane, allowing T.EC. systems to he installed on both municipal and private well-supplied water systems.
With two choices of membrane technology, special features and a variety of choices, Microline offers a system to meet your particular water needs.
Benefits of a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Installed by Hanson Soft Water:
- Delicious, sparkling-clear drinking water
- Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice
- Clean rinsed, fresh fruits and vegetables
- Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes
- Better tasting soups, sauces and meals when prepared with R.O. water
- Cost effective. The daily cost of bottled water will no longer be a concern
- Convenient. Fresh, clean water, ready at your tap
Even More Uses of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water:
- Rinse your glassware in R.O. Water for spotless, sparkling results
- Nourish your plants and flowers with fresh water
- Fill your aquarium with clean, clear water
- Prolong the life of your humidifier or steam iron